Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DREAM STYLE TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
- Snap Inc.’s shares plummet after growth figures fall far short
By Nicolas Vega - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Shares of Snap Inc. plunged nearly 20 percent in after-hours trading Tuesday after the company sorely missed Wall Street’s forecasts for sales and user growth. The operator the Snapchat app — which has been dogged by worries that Facebook’s Instagram app has been knocking off Snapchat’s features and stealing away its users — reported revenue...
- Dream City?: Google’s Founders Wanted to Shape a City. Toronto Is Their Chance.
By EMILY BADGER - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Here’s an opportunity to develop “the world’s first neighborhood built from the internet up,” but will humans be put first?