State AGs try to bully Trump into deporting the so-called Dreamers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DREAM MAKERS AND SWEET DREAMERS, LLC
Around the Web
- A Bad GOP Dream
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- With the Playbase, Sonos Attempts to Unite the Smart Home With Sweet, Sweet Music
By David Pierce - Tuesday Mar 7, 2017
The connected speaker maker tries to wedge itself into the voice-controlled future.
- On ‘Dreamers’ Deal, Democrats Face a Surprising Foe: The Dreamers
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
Immigration activists are pressuring Democratic leaders to reject stepped-up immigration enforcement in exchange for protection for young immigrants.
- Klay Thompson has a surprisingly modest, very sweet 'dream' job
By Katie Dowd - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Klay Thompson understands the importance of setting attainable goals for yourself.
- Bill Clinton Warns That Ending DACA ‘Will Weaken The American Dream’ For Dreamers And Citizens Alike
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
In a powerful statement, the former President criticized the decision to end DACA and called on Congress to pass immigration reform.
- What DACA Really Means for Dreamers—and What’s Next
By Cyndi Suarez - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Trump quickly pivoted this week from recommending that Dreamers begin to prepare for self-deportation to assuring them they had nothing to worry about. What is really going on?
The post What DACA Really Means for Dreamers—and What’s Next appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.