Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DREAM FREE NATURALIZATION AND CITIZENSHIP CLASSES, INC
Around the Web
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributor: Robert Gates: Ending DACA Will Hurt Immigrant Troops
By ROBERT M. GATES - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
While I was secretary of defense, Dreamers played a vital role in the military. They have earned the right to become citizens.
- U.S. Can’t Revoke Citizenship Over Minor Falsehoods, Supreme Court Rules
By ADAM LIPTAK - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The court rejected the government’s position that naturalized Americans could be stripped of their citizenship for minor misstatements.
- Citizenship Applications Surge as Immigration Talk Toughens
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Friday Oct 27, 2017
As the Trump administration bolsters enforcement and works to curb legal immigration, many fear that even a green card is not enough to protect them.
- U.S. Citizenship's Final Step: The Oath
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
In this 360° video, attend a naturalization ceremony with Zachee Pouga Tinhaga, a lawyer from Cameroon, as he takes the oath of allegiance to become a U.S. citizen.
- Bringing digital citizenship into the school curriculum
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017