Dr. Sarno maintained that most nontraumatic instances of chronic pain are physical manifestations of deep-seated psychological anxieties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - DR. PRICE PSYCHOLOGY, P.C.
2014 - JASMING PRICE, PSY.D P.C.
Around the Web
- John E. Sarno, N.Y.U. Rehabilitation Doctor, Dies at 93
By ADAM CONNER-SIMONS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- In ‘The Defiant Ones,’ a Revealing Portrait of Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine
By JON CARAMANICA - Friday Jul 7, 2017
“The Defiant Ones” is less warts-and-all revealing than Dr. Dre and Mr. Iovine warrant, but that is the price of intimate access.
- AMD users: It’s safe to play Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice now
By Jeff Grubb - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Hellblade is one of the sleeper hits of 2017. It’s a psychological action-thriller that explores the mental health of its hero, but PC players who use AMD graphics cards were having issues enjoying Hellblade. In the later stages, players with these GPUs were seeing severe performance hits that made the game choppy and unplayable for […]
- HP Earnings: What to Watch
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
HP has increased PC prices globally. It isn’t clear if those price increases will impact demand and profit margin in the fiscal third quarter.
- Origin PC EON15-S Review: A Solid Gaming Laptop at an Actually Decent Price
By Christopher Null - Wednesday May 24, 2017
A solid gaming configuration, starting at just $999.
- 12 October, 2016 – Episode 588 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Oct 13, 2016
Interview on Libraries & STREAM, Nation-Space, Water On ProximaB, In Search Of, Space Brain, Hard-Working Ladies, Male Spider Martyrs, Supply And Demand, Mind-Reading Apes, Wild Wolbachia, And Much More...