Alfred Angelo, one of the largest bridal retailing operations in the country, filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation Friday after abruptly closing down its chain of stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DOWN THAT AISLE THE BRIDAL CONCIERGE CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Sudden Collapse of Bridal Retailer Alfred Angelo Sends Brides-to-Be Scrambling
Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Hideki Matsuyama, a husband and father, enters playoffs No. 1 in FedEx Cup
By Jeff Babineau - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – Rory McIlroy and Sergio Garcia made off-the-course news in 2017 as each headed down the aisle into holy (...)
- ‘Amityville: The Awakening’ Is Finally Being Released… For Free
By Caleb Reading - Friday Sep 22, 2017
This film just can't get a break. It's almost like... cursed or something.
- The most beautiful 130 steps of paralyzed Olympian’s life
By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
EL CAJON, Calif. — Step by halting step, former Olympic high jumper Jamie Nieto made good on his vow to walk wife Shevon down the aisle after their wedding and out the door to a waiting limousine. It was roughly 130 steps, with a stop halfway down the aisle of the small church to kiss...
- Shelf-Checking Robots To Roam The Aisles At Schnucks Supermarkets
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Sure, big-box hardware store Lowe’s has a customer service robot that still won’t keep you from hating your partner, but supermarket chain Schnucks, based in St. Louis, is about to put robots to work in a different job. In three stores, it will send a robot down the aisles three times a day to check shelves and find out …
- Bridal Fashion Week: What We Saw at New York Bridal Fashion Week
By CHARANNA ALEXANDER - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Here is a peek at some of the latest bridal collections from top designers.