Looking at 1336 Campus Drive, which was built in 1968, we might assume it’s an example of a well preserved mid-century modern home. But what we’re looking at in this case is actually an extensive remodel, the work of award winning architect Douglas Burnham of Envelope Architecture and Design. The four bed, two and a half
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DOUGLAS HOME REMODELING INC
Around the Web
- Mid-century modern time capsule in Berkeley is actually an incredible remodel
By Anna Marie Erwert - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- ‘Amityville: The Awakening’ Is Finally Being Released… For Free
By Caleb Reading - Friday Sep 22, 2017
This film just can't get a break. It's almost like... cursed or something.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
- How A.I. Is Creating Building Blocks to Reshape Music and Art
By CADE METZ - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Project Magenta, a team at Google, is crossbreeding sounds from different instruments based on neural networks and building networks that can draw.
- Juicero, Start-Up With a $700 Juicer and Top Investors, Shuts Down
By DAVID GELLES - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Juicero stood out — even in Silicon Valley — for raising enormous sums of money despite an unproven business plan.