The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DOUBLE JR CAPITAL LLC
Around the Web
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- The Weinstein Company in Sale Talks With Colony Capital, Gets Emergency Cash Infusion
By Wrap Staff, provided by
- Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company has entered a “preliminary agreement” with Colony Capital that will “provide an immediate capital infusion into the Company,” TWC announced Monday.Additionally, TWC is negotiating a potential sale of all or a portion of the company’s assets to Thomas Barrack Jr.’s firm.The amount of the capital investment and terms of any potential sale of assets were not disclosed.Also Read: Gawker-Killer Lawyer Leaves Harvey Weinstein's Legal Team Without Suing NY TimesThe 12-year-old NYC-based indie film and TV studio has been under siege since the firing last week of co-founder Harvey Weinstein in the wake of disclosures of multiple allegations of sexual misconduct.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Start-Up Bets on Tech Talent Pipeline From Africa
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Andela, which has attracted the attention and money of people like Mark Zuckerberg, trains and employs workers in Africa to do programming.
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017