We in the marketing world commonly refer to teens as "digital natives," the generation that has never known life without the internet. And I'm not talking access like we had in the early dot-com days,which, like running water, required you seek it out and perform some sort of action to turn it on. For Gen Z, it's more akin to the very air they breathe, available everywhere and essential to theirfunctioning.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 28, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 1997
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1997 - DOTCOM INTERNET MARKETING INC.
Around the Web
- Understanding The Mobile Native Population: Out Of The Mouths of Gen Z
Thursday May 4, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Tech Rally Goes Global, Powering Stock Indexes to Fresh Records
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
Shares in technology companies are outpacing other sectors this year by the widest margin since the height of the dot-com era, with a handful of key players dictating how markets are performing around the world.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- New York City Wants New Ideas on Providing Internet Access
Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio’s administration will ask for input from companies interested in helping it expand broadband internet access, an action that could challenge Charter Communications Inc.’s market dominance.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.