Dotcom's lawyer: "It is a bad day for due process and international treaties."
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 06, 1995
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1995 - DOTCOM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Supreme Court won’t hear Kim Dotcom’s civil forfeiture case
By Cyrus Farivar - Monday Oct 2, 2017
- Kim Dotcom can’t get back millions worth of assets US seized, feds say
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Because Dotcom is a fugitive, he can’t challenge asset forfeiture, feds say.
- Ray Nutt Named CEO of Fathom Events
By Reid Nakamura, provided by
- Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Owned by AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark Holdings Inc. and Regal Entertainment Group, Fathom Events is a domestic distributor of event cinema, including live performances, sporting events and classic films.“As CEO of Fathom Events, I look forward to growing Fathom’s existing program verticals and identifying programming opportunities that will bring new and exciting cinematic experiences to the big screen for our Fathom fans and benefit our content providers, all exhibitor partners, employees and shareholders,” Nutt said in a statement.“Just as movie theatres provide the best consumer experience for enjoying a movie, theatres can be a fantastic venue for other content,” said Adam Aron, AMC CEO and President.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Kim Dotcom set to receive seized funds, “4 containers full of seized property”
By Cyrus Farivar - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Megupload founder adds he plans to move his family to Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Kim Dotcom settles case he filed against NZ police over “military-style raid”
By Cyrus Farivar - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Cops could have "knocked at our door at a reasonable hour and advised me of my arrest."