As a parent who has survived the (expensive) trauma of letting go, let me tell you what you really need to buy for a new freshman’s dorm room: nothing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DORM BUYS INC
Around the Web
- Sending Sons Off to College, and Finding Solace in a Big Box Store
By CAITLIN FLANAGAN - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Google Is Set to Buy Part of Taiwanese Phone Maker HTC
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Alphabet Inc.’s Google is set to buy part of struggling Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp., according to people familiar with the situation, part of the search giant’s latest effort to crack the handset market.
- Top 10 most- and least-expensive college towns, 2017 edition
By Lisa Johnson Mandell, realtor.com - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
What's so great about living in a college town, long after the days of nootropics, Kegerators, and miserable dorm food have begun receding in your rearview mirror?
Simple, really: College towns aren't just for college kids. They're hot tickets for those looking to buy a house, too.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.