With intervention from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, Barry Diller’s grand plan for a $250 million cultural island on a pier in the Hudson River is revived.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DORA PROPERTIES LLC
Around the Web
- ‘Diller Island’ Is Back From the Dead
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributor: Yard Rage: The Rand Paul Assault
By BOB MORRIS - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
What could it have been about? Oh, any number of things, a highly scientific analysis of feuding neighbors through history suggests.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- A Grand Norwegian Estate Goes on the Market
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Once a stop for dignitaries, a Bergen property emerges from a decadeslong renovation