Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DONE RIGHT HOME RENOVATIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- HISTORIC MAKEOVER Home renovation reveals 19th-century log cabin
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.