SAN FRANCISCO – A digital rights group based in San Francisco on Thursday criticized several internet companies for removing neo-Nazi groups from servers and services, saying the actions were “dangerous” and threatened free expression online. GoDaddy Inc, Alphabet’s Google, security firm Cloudflare and other technology companies moved this week to block hate groups after weekend...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DONE RIGHT CONSTRUCTION GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- US digital rights group slams tech firms for barring neo-Nazis
By Reuters - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Thirty Meter Telescope gets a construction permit—with conditions
By Eric Berger - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Time is running out for Hawaii to get this deal done.
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- Trump's Wall Prototypes Are Done. Now What?
By Adam Edelman - Saturday Oct 28, 2017
The concrete is drying on Trump's finished prototypes — but any meaningful construction is months away.
- Facebook’s Russia-Linked Ads Came in Many Disguises
By MIKE ISAAC and SCOTT SHANE - Monday Oct 2, 2017
The Russia-linked ads used to influence the 2016 election included those from a fake gun-rights group, a bogus gay rights group and even a phony dog lovers group.