NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DOMESTIC & OVERSEAS MANUFACTURING CORP.
Around the Web
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- China's Vacation Rental Startup Tujia Raises $300 Million in Financing
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Tujia, China’s largest domestic rival to online home-rental platform Airbnb, raised $300 million in financing as it bulks up for battle with its U.S. competitor and looks to further tap big-spending Chinese tourists overseas.
- Circulation up at Dow Jones
By Post Staff Report - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
News Corp. reported better circulation figures for its Dow Jones unit for the quarter ending in June, but that was offset by one-time write-downs on its overseas print units. The company reported a loss of $429 million, or 74 cents a share, compared with net income of $90 million, or 16 cents a share, in...
- White House can’t explain why Trump products aren’t ‘Made in America’
By Marisa Schultz, Bob Fredericks - Monday Jul 17, 2017
President Trump on Monday launched “Made in America Week” to salute businesses that make products in the US — but the White House struggled to explain why so many Trump-branded products were manufactured overseas. The president and Vice President Pence later schmoozed with manufacturers from all 50 states who displayed their products on the South...
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Disappearing Factory Jobs
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
How President Trump’s promise of “America First” has met the realities of U.S. manufacturing.