Impax Laboratories Inc. and Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC are close to agreement on a merger that would create the nation’s fifth-largest generic-drug company by revenue, according to people familiar with the matter.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 24, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DOMANI MATERIAL TESTING AND LABORATORY SERVICES LLC
Around the Web
- Impax Laboratories and Amneal Pharmaceuticals Near Merger Agreement
Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Delta to Offer Free In-Flight Text Messaging
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Starting Sunday, Delta will allow free testing on three messaging apps, giving it an advantage with travelers who would otherwise have to pay for Wi-Fi service.
- Streaming Service Tests Appetite for Low-Cost TV Without Sports
Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
There’s a new way to get about three dozen entertainment-oriented cable channels for $16 a month, as long as you can live without watching the big game.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.