A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DOGMATIC-3-WEST VILLAGE, LLC
Around the Web
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Patrick Willingham, of the Public Theater, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Oct 20, 2017
The executive director of the theater, which is celebrating its 50th season on Lafayette Street, lives nearby. He irons, goes to church and has one — just one — Bloody Mary.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.