Hundreds of foreign airports and U.S. and overseas airlines have made security enhancements necessary for passengers traveling direct to the U.S. to carry laptops into the cabin, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said Thursday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DOEL OVERSEAS TRAVELS INC
Around the Web
- U.S., Overseas Airlines Enhance Foreign Airport Security
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
- Chasing the Deal: Skipping Turkey at Home for Thanksgiving? Consider a Hotel Stay Overseas
By JESSICA COLLEY CLARKE - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Hotels from Italy to Argentina to Iceland are offering savings over the long Thanksgiving weekend.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Ctrip.com: We Can Grow at Home and Overseas
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Ctrip.com International has more room to expand at home and abroad as Chinese travel demand grows, Chief Executive Officer Jane Sun says.