Everyone still dislikes Ted Cruz, and Hurricane Harvey has given them a brand new reason.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 04, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - DO ME A FAVOR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- People Are Ripping Ted Cruz For Calling For Federal Assistance For Texas After He Refused To Vote In Favor Of Help For NY After Sandy
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Can I hold my boss accountable for a verbal commitment?
By Greg Giangrande - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Dear Greg, I was recently laid off even though my boss previously told me that I had nothing to worry about, and that as long as he was there I’d have a job. Well, he’s still there and I’m not. Do I have a claim? I doubt a court would rule in favor of you...
- President Trump Declares He’s Doing The Military A ‘Great Favor’ With His Transgender Service Ban
By Dan MacRae - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
President Donald Trump has declared that his controversial ban on transgender troops was a 'great favor' to the military.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Dear Abby: Family’s tolerance of verbal abuse is red flag for girlfriend
By Jeanne Phillips - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Dear Abby: My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and a half. In the beginning, he kept his family and me apart. I thought it was because they were extremely close, but turns out he was doing me a favor, given their inappropriate and cruel treatment of one another. At my boyfriend’s birthday lunch, his father called his mother the worst possible word anyone could call a female. My boyfriend and his sisters didn’t seem fazed by his verbal abuse. I worry that his parents’ toxic and unloving relationship is something he will eventually settle for in life.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.