The Jones Act waiver that suspended shipping restrictions to aid hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico expired on Sunday and the Department of Homeland Security will not extend it, Reuters reported on Monday. DHS issued the waiver on Sept. 28 after a request by Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello and other lawmakers, including Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-NY) and...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DNY DEVELOPING INC.
Around the Web
- Jones Act waiver expires for Puerto Rico, won’t be renewed: DHS
By Mark Moore - Monday Oct 9, 2017
- The first ad network for Alexa Skills shuts down following Amazon’s policy changes
By Sarah Perez - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A series of policy changes at Amazon that detail how advertising will be supported within Alexa’s voice-enabled apps, called “Skills,” have now had their first casualty: VoiceLabs. The startup was the leading way for third-party developers to make money from their Alexa applications, through the use of VoiceLab’s “Sponsored Messages.” Unlike traditional… Read More
- More than EUR 21 million in funding from Round 3 of the Digital News Initiative Fund
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Digital News Initiative Innovation Fund: Call for fourth round applications
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Mobile Games Rethink Ads: Roadblock or Reward?
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Mobile developers such as Activision Blizzard Inc.’s King Digital have stopped resisting in-game ads and are ringing up revenue gains with messages from companies like Nestlé SA and Visa Inc.