A branch of the Second Avenue Deli is opening an upstairs bar where you can raise a toast (using a Dr. Brown’s) to Jewish culture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DNY DELI GROCERY CORP.
Around the Web
- A Deli Where Rye Comes in Slices and in a Glass
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.
- Jones Act waiver expires for Puerto Rico, won’t be renewed: DHS
By Mark Moore - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The Jones Act waiver that suspended shipping restrictions to aid hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico expired on Sunday and the Department of Homeland Security will not extend it, Reuters reported on Monday. DHS issued the waiver on Sept. 28 after a request by Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello and other lawmakers, including Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-NY) and...