The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DMW DOUGLAS ROAD, LLC
Around the Web
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Your Money: Why the Equifax Breach Stings So Bad
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The credit reporting agency and its counterparts, Experian and TransUnion, deploy withering judgment, trap us in systems we can’t escape and scare us. It’s time for a radical reboot.
- Your Money: Equifax’s Instructions Are Confusing. Here’s What to Do Now.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Sep 8, 2017
You’ll need a credit freeze. You’ll need a fraud alert. And don’t expect Equifax to be much help.
- Your Money: ‘Dear Equifax: You’re Fired.’ If Only It Were That Easy.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Many readers — and numerous politicians — want Equifax to delete their credit files upon request and not collect any new data. Is that remotely possible?
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017