Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
dkat productions, inc.
6 dater farm way
clifton park, new york, 12065
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - DKAT PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Teens busted for fatal shooting of former sherriff’s deputy
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. — Two North Carolina teenagers have been arrested for the shooting death of a former sheriff’s deputy. Local media outlets report 18-year-old Caitlin Emily Ridgeway was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder in the death of 48-year-old Will Clifton, who was found in a Jacksonville park on July 7. WITN-TV reports court...
- Et Tu, Delta? Shakespeare in the Park Sponsors Withdraw From Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play prompted Delta Air Lines and Bank of America to withdraw support.