Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DK HOME RENOVATIONS INC.
Around the Web
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- How to renovate a home on a budget
By Jess Chamberlain, Sunset Magazine - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
To renovate a fixer-upper on a budget, a couple rolled up their sleeves and hit the Internet. Here's what they learned.
- HISTORIC MAKEOVER Home renovation reveals 19th-century log cabin
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- The Culture Issue: My Obsession With the Necks, the Greatest Trio on Earth
By GEOFF DYER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Exploring nearly 30 years of genre-bending, improvisational work.