State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DJ KUCHA CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- DJ Khaled Loves His Garden
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
DJ Khaled, the longtime producer, performer and social-media star, gives an affectionate tour of his backyard in 360 degrees.
- Swift wasn't assaulted
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Taylor Swift trial: Ex-DJ admits photo is 'awkward'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017