The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DJ AIME TRUCKING LLC
Around the Web
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Now in the Mix for Sony Music Artists: Royalties From DJ Sets
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
One of the world’s largest music companies agreed to license its songs to a startup that aims to help musicians and record labels make money when their material is used in DJ mixes and mashups played online.
- Judge Drops Complaint Aimed at Taylor Swift in Groping Case Brought by D.J.
By DONNA BRYSON - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The judge in Denver ruled that a radio host who said the singer had falsely accused him of groping had not produced sufficient evidence to continue the case.