From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DIZZY DEAN'S POOLS, INC.
Around the Web
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.