In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
31 DIVISION ST.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10002
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DIVISION 31 RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Millionaire plummets to his death during birthday trip to Costa Rica
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An upstate New York millionaire celebrating his 65th birthday in Costa Rica plummeted 100 feet to his doom while propelling down the side of a treetop restaurant. John Anderson, of Pittsford, NY, fell to his death Saturday while at a rainforest restaurant, which offers diners the unique experience of rappelling down to the ground after...