For steady and reliable income, small investors are increasingly looking to buy parking spaces in cities where parking is limited and pricey.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 22, 2011
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2011 - DIVINE INVESTORS LLC
Around the Web
- Parking Spaces That Could Make You Rich
By KATE MURPHY - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Forget ECB's Taper, Investors Want to Know When Rates Go Up
Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
ECB policy makers have repeatedly said they won’t start raising rates until “well past” the point when purchases have stopped. That means divining the date of the last purchase is a big focus for money managers across the world.
- As Silicon Valley Gets ‘Crazy,’ Midwest Beckons Tech Investors
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Funding and start-ups are concentrated on the coasts, especially in California. But there are signs of an entrepreneurial awakening in the heartland, where talent is rich but prices aren’t.