The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DIVERSIFIED ENERGY MANAGEMENT, LLC
Around the Web
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Facebook's New-Graduate Hires Help Diversify Workforce
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Facebook said its efforts to diversify its workforce are starting to bear fruit, thanks in part to an effort to hire more women straight out of college.
- Energy Suppliers Find Fresh Lift From Offshore Wind
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
For energy-services companies, finding new revenue streams is crucial as oil and gas from onshore shale formations continue to flood the market—and a slew of suppliers is seeking to diversify into offshore wind.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.