Accused of sexual assault by an Italian model in New York City, Harvey Weinstein mobilized lawyers and publicists to make the case go away. He was never charged.
district NYc elite performance LLC
30 east end ave 7k
new york, new york, 10028
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DISTRICT NYC ELITE PERFORMANCE LLC
Around the Web
- For Weinstein, a Brush With the Police, Then No Charges
By MEGAN TWOHEY, JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr., AL BAKER and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
- For Manhattan Fare Beaters, One-Way Ticket to Court May Be Over
By JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr. - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The Manhattan district attorney says his office will no longer prosecute turnstile jumpers criminally, opting instead for community service programs.