A fund-raising campaign to assist Hurricane Harvey victims in Texas and Louisiana launched by the five living US presidents will also go to help Irma recovery efforts in Florida. “One hundred percent of funds donated to the Florida Disaster Fund will go toward disaster-related response and recovery because the fund has no overhead costs,” One...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DISASTER RESPONSE FUND U.S. LLC
Around the Web
- Fundraiser launched by 5 living ex-presidents will benefit Irma victims
By Mark Moore - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Albertsons to Buy Meal-Kit Company Plated
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Albertsons Cos. is buying the Plated meal-kit service, the first acquisition of a prepared-meals company by a national grocery chain as supermarkets scramble to keep shoppers coming to their stores.
- Why television was slow tuning into Puerto Rico's plight
By Howard Kurtz - Monday Oct 2, 2017
It was a television moment that dramatized the plight of Puerto Rico.
- Albertsons Among Six Firms That Vied for Whole Foods
Friday Jul 7, 2017
Whole Foods Market entertained several suitors and sought a higher share price before accepting Amazon.com’s offer to buy the natural-foods grocer.
- Trump admin pushes back against accusations of slow response to Puerto Rico crisis
Friday Sep 29, 2017
President Donald Trump on Thursday declared relief efforts to Puerto Rico are succeeding, nine days after Hurricane Maria hit -- despite critics' claims that people on the island have been waiting too long to see enough relief.
- California wildfires kill at least 31, deadliest week for fires in state history
By Travis Fedschun - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The raging, out-of-control wildfires across Northern California have now killed at least 31 people, marking the deadliest week of wildfires in state history, officials said late Thursday.