At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
163-24 88TH STREET
HOWARD BEACH, NEW YORK, 11414
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DIRTY PUMP APPAREL, LLC
Around the Web
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- How Fabien Baron, Art Director, Spends His Sundays
By ALIX STRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Whether it’s taking photos of cloud formations or building sand castles with his daughter, Mr. Baron spends his day on a beach in Bridgehampton, N.Y.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Ron Howard Teases ‘Desperate And Dangerous’ Times On The Set Of The ‘Star Wars: Han Solo’ Film
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
The latest of Ron Howard's photographs from the set of the standalone Han Solo 'Star Wars' film pumps up the danger level.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Health care Reform: Compromise is Not a Dirty Word
Sunday Sep 24, 2017
If the Senate Obamacare bill passes, further improvements are possible. If it fails, then we are dead in the water, and progressives will determine our future.