At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DIGO CONSTRUCTION INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]