With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DICLEMENTE ENVIRONMENTAL & CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
Around the Web
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Bloomberg Helps Launch NYU Center for Environmental Litigation
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The State Energy & Environmental Impact Center will help state attorneys general fight efforts to undermine clean energy, climate change, and environmental protections....
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- 2016 Deadliest Year on Record for Indigenous Environmental Activists
By Erin Rubin - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The scramble for exportable resources and the land they come from has motivated violence against environmental justice activists everywhere.