United Continental Holdings Inc.’s shares fell 12% Thursday, sliding during sharp questioning by analysts to executives who offered little clarity on progress in efforts to cut costs and raise revenue.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DICKSHADOW STRATEGIES INC.
Around the Web
- United's Shares Drop Amid Doubts Over Strategy
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
- Michael Saylor Guides MicroStrategy Through 'Valley of Death'
Friday Nov 10, 2017
Michael Saylor, CEO of business-analytics pioneer MicroStrategy Inc., now faces what he calls “the Valley of Death,” a software company’s middle stage of development, where it is financially viable but lacks the scale of an independent long-term survivor in the marketplace.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- As Amazon’s Influence Grows, Marketers Scramble to Tailor Strategies
By SAPNA MAHESHWARI - Monday Jul 31, 2017
“Increasingly, if you win on Amazon, you win, period,” a beverage executive says.
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- The Daily: Listen to ‘The Daily’: Mueller’s Strategy, and an Attack in New York
By MICHAEL BARBARO - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
We look at the Russia investigation, internet giants’ hearings on Capitol Hill, and the terrorist attack in Lower Manhattan.