Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DICK'S TIRES INC.
Around the Web
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Groundbreaking TV About Female Desire, Thanks to Playwrights
By ALEXIS SOLOSKI - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Annie Baker and Heidi Schreck wrote an episode of Amazon’s “I Love Dick” that our critic calls the best 20 minutes of television she has seen in years.
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- Amazon Studios Chief Suspended After Sexual Harassment Claim
By JOHN KOBLIN and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Isa Hackett, of “The Man in the High Castle,” goes public with her story of lewd propositions she says Roy Price made toward her in 2015.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."