Twenty years after her death, Diana’s influence can still be felt in unexpected ways in Britain.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DIANA SHEENA HOLDING LLC
Around the Web
- Diana’s Legacy: A Reshaped Monarchy, a More Emotional U.K.
By SARAH LYALL - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Diana’s Public Life, in Photos and Headlines
By JUSTIN BANK - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
With Britain commemorating the 20th anniversary of the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, we looked through archival photographs and our own pages to remember her life.
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Death of a Princess: Times Journalists Recall Covering Diana
By ELISABETH BUMILLER, STEPHEN FARRELL, WARREN HOGE, SARAH LYALL and CRAIG R. WHITNEY - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Five New York Times journalists remember what it was like to report 20 years ago on the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, and her life.
- In Memories of Diana, Princess of Wales, a Vast Generational Divide
By PATRICK KINGSLEY - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
She is considered a towering symbol of her era for older Britons. But for young adults, as one teenager said, “she’s not really an icon.”
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.