These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
17 BRANDYWINE DRIVE
DEER PARK, NEW YORK, 11729
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DIAMOND SIGNATURE PROMOTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.