In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DGN FAMILY MEDICINE, PLLC
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Power, Corruption and Murder Roil Little Guyana
By LIZ ROBBINS - Friday Oct 20, 2017
A gruesome crime in Guyana has threatened a tightly knit immigrant community in Queens, pitting Hindu against Muslim, rich against poor, and cousin against cousin.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- UChicago Medicine Receives $100 Million for Health Institute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift from the Duchossois Family Foundation will establish an institute focused on how the human immune system, microbiome, and genetics interact to maintain health....
- Can Autonomous Robots Solve China’s Dentist Shortage?
Friday Sep 29, 2017
Similar technology has recently been approved for certain dental surgeries in the United States.
- Improving Patient-Centered Computer Use in Clinical Care
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
A high yield review of best-practices to maintain patient-centered communication while using the electronic medical record.