Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2 GRIFFEN CT.
MILLER PLACE, NEW YORK, 11764
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DFD ORGANICS LLC
Around the Web
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
- GamesBeat 2017 will feature legendary Myst creators Robyn and Rand Miller
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
GamesBeat 2017 will take place at San Francisco’s beautiful Fort Mason on October 5-6, and we’re delighted to announce our next two legendary speakers, who can teach us a lot about making big decisions in the game business. They are Robyn Miller and Rand Miller, the brothers and co-creators of Myst, the 1993 computer game […]
- Utah Homelessness Organization Receives $10 Million Challenge Grant
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The Larry H. Miller & Gail Miller Family Foundation will match, on a one-to-one basis, donations in support of programming at three new shelters in Salt Lake City....