Jeff Jarrett is strutting away from Impact Wrestling. The 50-year-old industry lifer has been sent packing as the company’s chief creative officer “effective immediately,” the squared-circle promotion said on Monday.Here is the breakup tweet:Impact Wrestling announced today that it has terminated its business relationship with Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Entertainment Inc., effective immediately.— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) October 23, 2017Jarrett owns Global Force Wrestling, which Impact had actually recently rebranded to from TNA Wrestling. Time to order some new championship belts (again).
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DEVIL'S BELT ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Around the Web
- Ex-WWE Intercontinental Champion Jeff Jarrett Out as Impact Wrestling Chief Creative Officer
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Monday Oct 23, 2017
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Watch 65,000 Green Day fans belt 'Bohemian Rhapsody' in its entirety
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
It turns out there's a real crossover of fans who love both Green Day and Queen.
- Mining the devil’s gold
By Mackenzie Samet - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.