Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
130 KELLY DRIVE
CENTRAL SQUARE, NEW YORK, 13036
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DEVIL DOG FIREARMS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Bodycam doesn’t help cop’s excuse for shooting tail-wagging dog
By Alex Mendoza - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Newly-released bodycam footage shows a police officer’s perspective when he responded to a burglary alarm and shot two tail-wagging dogs earlier this month — but doesn’t seem to help prove his reason for pulling the trigger. The officer, identified as Michael Mays of the Minneapolis Police Department, is seen in the clip pointing his firearm...
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.