Olive Garden parent Darden Restaurants Inc. says traffic suffered after the chain raised the price on a popular meal deal during the fiscal first quarter. Darden reported a year-over-year sales increase to $1.94 billion from $1.71 billion in 2016. Adjusted earnings per share were 99 cents. Both results were in line with the FactSet consensus...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DESTINY'S SANDWICH & SOUP COFFEE BAR INC.
Around the Web
- Olive Garden says $1 price hike on soup drove away customers
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Campbell’s potato soup is the perfect stand-in for semen
By Lindsey Kupfer - Friday Sep 8, 2017
James Franco's new HBO series follows the rise of the porn industry in New York City in the 1970s.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Two New Starbucks Products Prove They’re Eager To Stay Ahead Of Artisan Coffee Shops
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Starbucks is upping their game with nitro coffee and whiskey barrels, setting the bar high for coffee shops nationwide.
- Ryan Destiny ‘devastated’ to lose ‘Empire’ role, but thrilled with ‘Star’ part
By Tashara Jones - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Ryan Destiny is back as Alexandra Crane on Season 2 of “Star,” Fox’s drama about a girl group trying to make it despite overwhelming odds. Destiny, 22, is no stranger to the music scene, having first entered the business as part of Detroit-area R&B group Love DollHouse, who were signed to Russell Simmon’s All Def...
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.