NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DESTINATION LI INC.
Around the Web
- Hit the road with these trending summer destinations
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Marijuana Company Turning Entire Town Into Pot Tourism Destination
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
If the idea of a marijuana-friendly town gives you an anticipatory buzz, you may consider taking a trip to California, where one municipality is slated to become one big pot tourism destination.Recreational marijuana will be legal in California as of Jan. 1, and in an effort to take advantage of the impending green rush, American Green Inc. — a …
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Rapper Common surprises students at NY school, donates money
By MESFIN FEKADU, AP Music Writer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rapper Common surprises students at NY school, donates moneyNEW YORK (AP) — Oscar and Grammy winner Common surprised a group of New York students by donating $10,000 to help their teachers buy supplies like calculators and science kits.The rapper-actor partnered with the nonprofit AdoptAClassroom.org and Burlington Stores to give Renaissance School of the Arts in Harlem the funds on Thursday.Jadon-Li M. Antoine, an aspiring musician, actor and dancer, said Common's visit motivates him to keep aiming for his dreams.Burlington has been raising money from its 599 stores to help other schools, asking customers to donate $1 or more.