New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 10, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
6140 WOODBINE ST.
RIDGEWOOD, NEW YORK, 11385
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DESIGNS BY SAMIR LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.