Uber Technologies Inc. on Wednesday confirmed it is shutting down its U.S. auto-leasing business, months after it discovered it was losing 18-times more money per vehicle than previously thought.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - DESIGN LEASING OF LAGUARDIA INC.
Around the Web
- Uber Shutting Down U.S. Car-Leasing Business
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- Facebook to lease 436,000 square feet of office space in San Francisco
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Following a rumor this summer suggesting that Facebook Inc. would be setting up a San Francisco office space, the Menlo Park-based social network company confirmed to San Francisco Business Times that it would be settling into a massive portion of a building in the city's SoMa neighborhood.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.