A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DESI DELI & HALAL MEAT CORP.
Around the Web
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Here Are Some Insightful Things That People Said About The Theft Of A Jimmy John’s Meat Slicer
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Deli meat slicers are expensive pieces of equipment, and useful ones if you want to run a sandwich shop. Police in Indiana are looking for someone who cut through the ceiling of a Jimmy John’s sub shop and took a meat slicer, the store’s video surveillance system, some aprons, and… that’s pretty much it. Detectives believe that the burglar had …
- Deli Meats, Power Ranked (…Sorta)
By Jason Tabrys - Friday Aug 25, 2017
An all-important power ranking in which the author waxes poetic about pastrami and goes on a rant about bread.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- This Veggie Sandwich From Katz’s Deli Mocks All Non-Meat Eaters
By tktrinidad - Friday Sep 29, 2017
The sandwich looks ridiculous, but it's really just replaced all the meat with cheese.