The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DELPHIAN CAPITAL ADVISORS LLC
Around the Web
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- President Trump’s National Security Advisor: Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong In The ‘Unmasking’ Scandal
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
H.R. McMaster, who became Trump's National Security Advisor following Michael Flynn's resignation, determined Susan Rice did nothing wrong.
- Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Melts Down After The News Of Mueller’s Russia Indictment
By Andrew Husband - Saturday Oct 28, 2017
Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign advisor and frequent Infowars guest, offered his own theories about the Mueller indictment news.