Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DELIVERY SERVICE INC.
Around the Web
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Deliver post-apocalyptic packages with Wasteland Express Delivery Service
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Civilization has ended. Deliveries have not.
- Amazon Piloting New Delivery Service To Reduce Reliance On UPS, FedEx
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
It’s no secret that Amazon has long been lusting after the chance to unfetter itself from the delivery ties that bind it to companies like FedEx and UPS — with its own branded freight plane, plans for self-driving delivery vehicles, and of course, drone delivery — and now it sounds like the company is one step closer to …
- Costco, With an Eye on Amazon, Expands Home Delivery Service
Friday Oct 6, 2017
Costco started offering two-day delivery on shelf-stable food and expanded a fresh-food delivery partnership with startup Instacart, as food becomes an increasingly competitive front in the e-commerce battle.
- Moon Express Sets Its Sights on Deliveries to the Moon and Beyond
By KENNETH CHANG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The company, Moon Express, is aiming to win the $20 million Google Lunar X Prize competition and become a payload delivery company.