What if it’s not that bad that so much economic, social and political power is held by Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook and Microsoft?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DELIGHTFUL INNOVATION INC
Around the Web
- State of the Art: The Upside of Being Ruled by the Five Tech Giants
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.
- State of the Art: How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
For years, Apple was the innovative leader in personal computers. Not anymore.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Stories Or Metrics?
By Tom Belford - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Much is written and fretted about these days regarding the ‘differences’ — some real, some imagined — between Boomers (and older) donors and the younger generations of donors, especially Millennials. Over the weekend I read this ‘take’ on the situation — The Great Divide: Millennials vs. Baby Boomer Fundraising, written delightfully by a fundraiser in […]
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.